Route de Genève 46
The Union des Associations Européennes de Football (UEFA) was founded in Basle, Switzerland in 1954. Since then, the parent body of European football - one of six continental confederations of world football's governing body FIFA, works with and acts on behalf of Europe's national football associations and other stakeholders in the game to promote European football.
We have a clear vision, to promote, protect and develop European football at every level of the game, to promote the principles of unity and solidarity, and to deal with all questions relating to European football.
UEFA’s philosophy is that football benefits society by bringing people together, overcoming differences and promoting social integration, we believe football should contribute directly to key social projects and we aim to demonstrate our commitment to solidarity and sporting values in the widest sense.
UEFA's core objectives are to:
• deal with all questions relating to European football
• promote the game in Europe in a spirit of peace, understanding and fair play
• organise and conduct international football competitions and tournaments at European level
• prevent all methods or practices which might jeopardise the regularity of matches or competitions
• ensure that sporting values always prevail over commercial interests
• redistribute revenue generated by football in accordance with the principle of solidarity
Click here to discover the 11 key values of UEFA for European football's future.
What can we offer you?
Our people are committed to supporting the 54 national associations and to the success of all UEFA competitions. In return we offer a unique and exciting working environment at the heart of the
European football based at our Headquarters in Nyon on the shores of Lake Geneva, offering the opportunity to develop your career in a multinational environment with a strong global employer brand.
An attractive package includes relocation support, bonus, pension and healthcare contributions along with a range of other benefits, so if you think working at UEFA would be a good match to your career aspirations, skills and experiences then apply now.
The UEFA Communications Division is looking for a Corporate Content Specialist who will create and edit content for our internal and external communication platforms.