About Instinctif Partners
Instinctif Partners’ mission is to build one of the world’s leading international business communications consultancies. We act for over 850 clients across the globe from SMEs just starting out on their journey to FTSE 100s across every sector.
There is no one type of person at Instinctif Partners and that is the beauty of our organisation. We are inspired by the diversity of minds and strive to bring as many unique perspectives from as many different backgrounds into our business as we can. What we do all have in common though, is the drive and desire to collaboratively create standout work for our clients. That’s why 98% of our people say they are proud to work at Instinctif.
Our workplace culture is connected, innovative, fun, fast-paced and specialist. We’ve got four core values and we look for these in all of the people that we hire:
- Always Connect: The desire to build meaningful relationships both internally and externally
- Blaze a Trail: Bring new ideas and leave the fear of failure at the door
- Keep it Real: Honesty, integrity and the ability to hold your hands up when you get it wrong
- Move Fast: Responsiveness to our changing world and changing client needs
Some of our exciting campaigns:
In the past year alone we helped waste management firm Biffa to complete the first IPO following Brexit. We established Aviva as a leading insurance provider for multiple customer demographics. Our UK and US teams continue to work with eBay, our largest client, to engage their global community.
Our UK, German and Chinese teams supported Jupiter Asset Management in its mission to be recognised as a leading asset management boutique. We also worked with graze, made.com, Purple Bricks and Eve Mattresses to deliver innovative communications strategies that made a difference to their businesses.
Of course we do the usual such as private healthcare, ride to work, free fruit, Friday drinks trolley, food festivals, summer and winter parties, pub quizzes, sports days, bake sales and five-a-side football. But they don’t even feature on the top five…
- We indulge you: When it comes to rewards we believe in saying thank you often with little tokens of our appreciation. Twice a month we offer spontaneous treats such as free ice cream on a hot summer’s day, a chocolate fountain on Valentine’s Day and Friday afternoon bingo games.
- Supporting the community: Life is about more than PR and we want to give our people the chance to get stuck into more than just their day jobs. That’s why we have developed a long-term partnership with SHS, the London based charity. Everybody across the business has the chance to get involved in supporting them both on their communications and getting directly involved with the children they support.
- Travel: Our international exchange programme offers employees the opportunity to go on a 2-3 week fully funded placement to any of our global offices. 20 employees are currently enrolled for 2017.
- First-class training: Now in its fourth year, our industry leading training academy is run in association with the PRCA and gives our people access to hundreds of training courses and networking events.
- Peer rewards: We run a quarterly award scheme, Pacesetters, to shout out and celebrate the individuals who are living our values. Each quarter, anybody across the business can nominate somebody for a pacesetter and the winners receive £500 in cash.
- Six specialist practices, with in-depth knowledge and experience, mean you learn from the industry leaders in a number of different areas.
- We are independent and a partnership, 49% owned by the people in our business.
- We’re simply not afraid to fail, in fact we actively embrace it by celebrating and sharing our ‘not yet’ moments at our Monday company-wide meetings.
- We offer discounted massages and manicures on-site every week - it’s all about balance.
- Diversity of minds: It isn’t unusual to be joined by a doctor, an ex-army officer and a behavioural scientist in a meeting at Instinctif. We believe teams that have diverse backgrounds deliver the best client results.
Want to be part of a business where you actually get to shape its future and have your voice heard? Drop us a line or check out our latest job vacancies below.
2 jobs with Instinctif Partners
Overview: A fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK’s largest and most respected business communications consultancies. This role sits in the ...
Overview: Fantastic opportunity to join the growing Business Services Team within Instinctif Partners’ Corporate Practice (The Corporate Practice ...