B2B Senior Associate
Are you looking to make a move In-house to one of the most well known global organisations? Do you have excellent and tangible experience in B2B PR? Are you a strategic thinker with a passion for communication? Then this is the job for you!
My client, a world renowned In-house organisation is going through an exciting period of change and growth. With a global remit working with large corporate firms and trade bodies, they are the leaders in their field. Being able to understand the impact of change in regulation and what this means for firms at all different sizes is an integral part of this role. How you are able to communicate this using previously successful PR plans and techniques will determine your success in this role and the success of the developing culture, organisation wide.
As a result of this expansion they are looking to bring on one permanent communications professional in the B2B team as a Senior Associate and a temporary nine month contractual position at the same level.
You will be responsible for using market knowledge in order to develop and implement strategic B2B PR plans within the organisation. Having sound understanding of the entire communications sphere will be highly advantageous in this role and thus being able to navigate around all areas of the PR and corporate communications space.
- Previous experience collating and delivering long term communications strategic plans for large corporate organisations in highly regulated industries
- The ability to manage constantly changing priorities; being highly organised is a necessity
- Having worked in a high pressure background with sensitive timescales will be beneficial Excellent proof of media relations skills; being able to court the media and react promptly and effectively to stories both positive and negative
- Having the confidence to deal with stakeholders from all levels from both an internal and external perspective and challenge those if needed
This is a very unique opportunity in a world leading establishment, one that will enable you to put your stamp on the communications development of the organisation as a whole and engage face to face with stakeholders across all levels.
If you think this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please send a Word formatted CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More jobs like this
- Full Time Business to Business Manager (In-House) Associations / Institutions jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Business to Business Manager (In-House) Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Business to Business Manager (In-House) Education jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Business to Business Manager (In-House) Financial Services jobs in London (Central)