Head of Technology PR / Managing Director – Worldwide Independent Agency - London
As Head of Technology PR / Managing Director you will be charged with leading a portfolio of high profile brands. You will have proven ability to create and execute world-class campaigns and deliver genuine creative flair.
My client is one of the most significant players in the PR industry this century. They have a reputation for executing innovative and thought provoking PR for their blue-chip clients.
- Leading a stable, happy and supportive team
- Helping drive the next stage of growth for this very highly respected agency
- Leverage your considerable Technology PR experience to deliver the very best to your clients
- Using your network of media and influencer contacts
- Delivery and goal focused
- You enjoy and have significant proven ability to build business
- Pride yourself on your team management and relationship skills
- Intellectual rigour and curiosity
- A Technology PR powerhouse
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information call Jamie McLaughlin on 020 7182 4213 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, marketing
communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
London – Sydney – Melbourne
More jobs like this
- Full Time Research Press Officer Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Press Officer FMCG jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Press Officer Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Press Officer Retail / Wholesale jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Press Officer Telecommunications jobs in London (Central)