Account Director/Business Development Manager
A leading global PR agency is looking for a talented Account Director with strong business development skills to support on international client work and lead the new business drive for their Polish division. The new business drive will be focusing on all industry sectors but the main focus will be on the energy, financial services, healthcare, technology and agriculture sectors.
- Managing all aspects of client relationships with target companies and individuals
- Analysing and researching international investors coming into Poland
- Identifying key business issues for investors in Poland and translating them into communication needs
- Writing and budgeting communication proposals
- Planning and preparing presentations
- Supporting teams who are working with existing international clients
The chosen candidate must have had experience working within a UK based agency and be experienced in the world of corporate public relations and public affairs. Strong client servicing skills and experience are essential as well as the right attitude and ability to bring on clients from cold contact. Negotiation and budgeting skills are also needed along with strong writing and presentation skills. This is an English speaking role so knowledge of the Polish language is not needed, though would obviously be beneficial.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop their career internationally.