Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Consumer food / drink / lifestyle
This diverse, buzzing PR agency are independently run & owned by the 2 MDs, who are still very hands on in the business. They are experiencing fantastic success – growing 20% YoY for the last 3 years, and with plans to double in size within the next 2 years.
They are a full service agency, covering both consumer and B2B PR, with a varied range of clients across food, drink, lifestyle, wellbeing and fitness industries.
They have a fantastic company ethos and culture, actively encourage you to go home on time, and make everyone feel involved and valued within the company by getting to know everyone personally.
Account Manager / Senior Account Manager
This person will be an integral part of the team and its growth, and will be promoted to SAM / AD in circa 6 months – this is in their business plan, so providing you’re doing the work, this will happen.
You will be working in the consumer team, across a variety of clients, primarily from the food, drink and lifestyle industries. They also offer flexibility on your career – if there is an area or client you’d love to work on, then let them know, and they will provide you with the resources & backing to go after it!
The ideal candidate would be already working at Account Manager level within a consumer PR agency.
- Ideally have experience on food / drink / lifestyle clients
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- Strong verbal communication skills, both in person and over the phone
- Fantastic organisation skills
- Good understanding of social media
**Salary & benefits**:
This role offers a basic salary of £34k - £38k, depending on experience. They also have a fantastic list of benefits including:
- Amazing Summer/Christmas dos (the whole company are being taken on holiday to Europe this Christmas!) + company away days
- Work from home option
- Flexitime working (e.g. 8am – 4:30pm or 10am- 6:30pm)
- 22 days holiday + birthday off + 1 hour per month off & 1 day extra holiday per year of service
- ‘Coverage of the month’ award + prize
- Free fruit & breakfast
- 10% NB bonus
- Drinks on a Friday from the drinks cabinet
- Gym membership/pension.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant skills and experience, or would like to hear about other roles we are recruiting for, please do not hesitate to contact Alexandra on Alexl@reuben-sinclair.com or 0207 347 5358
More jobs like this
- Full Time Press / Media Relations Senior Account Manager Consumer jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Press / Media Relations Senior Account Manager FMCG jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Press / Media Relations Senior Account Manager Retail / Wholesale jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Press / Media Relations Senior Account Manager Travel and Tourism jobs in London (East)