Director of Communications
Are you an experienced Director of Communications who is looking to make a career defining contribution to the success of a high profile national project?
Our client is seeking an experienced Director of Communications who will be responsible for delivering campaigns to implement the promotional strategy and leading their relationships with key stakeholders, the public and the media.
• Develop and deliver a successful campaign of promotional activities for a high profile and complex project
• Develop and drive the corporate communications and strategy and team, producing positive results in a tight time frame
• Lead the communications strategy for our clients engagement with the general public, parliamentarians, local authorities and communities
• Deal with all public enquires effectively, professionally and in a timely manner
• Act as a spokes person for our client, when appropriate
• Supervise the strategy and implementation of our client’s engagements and consultations with local authorities and communities
The successful candidate will have:
• Proven experience of developing and implementing a communications strategy which includes public engagement
• A successful track record of working with politicians, officials, NGOs and members of the public
• Extensive experience in leading media relations and news media
• The ability to lead promotional activities to build a strong brand image
• The ability to lead and develop a diverse team
• Experience and understanding of working on politically sensitive projects
• Understanding and experience of working with a diverse range of stakeholders on a local and national level
This successful candidate will be forward thinking and proactive with articulate and confident delivery in challenging situations. A true strategic thinker with a wealth of experience in communications and media within large and complex organisations will make this role a real success.
This role is based in Central London and the successful candidate with be offered a competitive salary dependant on skills and experience.
To discuss this position more or to find out more information, please contact Janie Emmerson at Hanson Search on 020 7632 1422 or email a copy of your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org