Internal Engagement Manager
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging internal communications role where your contribution will have a direct impact on how engaged people feel? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and have lots of creative solutions? If you have a solid background in planning and implementing internal communications this could be the career move you’ve been waiting for.
At GSK Consumer Healthcare we are famous for our house-hold name brands: Aquafresh, Sensodyne and Panadol – to name but a few. And we have a big ambition for our future – to become the first and best fast moving consumer healthcare company. It could not be a better time to join us and as Internal Engagement manager you’ll work at the heart of the business to excite people about our vision and drive a high performance culture.
As part of the Great Britain and Ireland Communications team, you’ll be responsible for leading strategic development and the day to day delivery of the internal engagement programme for Consumer Healthcare’s third largest global business. Working across multiple locations you will interface with a high number of internal stakeholders, including senior management, and be required to work in a highly matrixed environment. Excellent written and verbal skills, as well as the ability to build relationships quickly and effectively often under pressing time deadlines, will be essential to your success in this role.
Key Areas of Ownership and Responsibilities:
- To shape and drive the day to day delivery of the internal engagement programme working with the global Consumer Healthcare team, Area General Manager, HR Director and Communications Director
- To engage people with the business vision and drive a high performance culture
- To embed the GSK values and support the on-going cultural development programme
- To lead the day to day delivery of the GBI internal engagement programme including key annual events, monthly Town Halls, the intranet, content generation and videos
- To measure and evaluate the success of the internal communications programme
- To manage, plan and deliver all writing and content for the GBI internal engagement programme preparing key presentations, speeches and other content to maximise engagement
- Acting as a coach and advisor to business leaders on message delivery
- To support and deputise for Director, Communications, where appropriate
To apply for this role, please click “Apply now”.