E&A (Europe & Asia) Marketing Associate
ICF International (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consultancy that partners with government and commercial clients to deliver professional services and technology solutions. It combines a passion for its work with deep industry expertise and innovative analytics to produce compelling results throughout the entire programme life cycle, from research and analysis through implementation and improvement. ICF solutions help improve the quality of life for people around the world. www.icfi.com
The company is going through a period of expansion in Europe and Asia (E&A) and has a newly created role for a Marketing Associate based in its London office. Reporting to and supporting the Senior Director, Marketing and Communications and liaising with colleagues in the U.S., you will help develop the marketing content across the E&A operating group. With growing autonomy over time, you will be identifying key development initiatives to support the delivery of the marketing plan across E&A.
The role would suit someone who is able to work across a diverse set of activities such as: preparation of marketing collateral, event management, developing written content for ICF’s website and external publications, digital marketing/social media activity and liaison with Marketing/PR agencies.
A good understanding of current trends and landscape in order to develop marketing campaigns, next to the following skills and experience, is needed:
- University degree or equivalent
- Evidence of professional marketing training
- Experience of using Adobe Creative Suite software/ Content Management Systems/ Excellent Microsoft skills particularly PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative manner
- Team player with excellent time management skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities and to work limited overtime as necessary
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
Experience gained within a professional services organisation or consultancy and / or knowledge of the public sector operating context would be highly advantageous for this role.
In return, we will offer you a talent development programme to enhance your personal career path. Working in a truly global context, you will have the opportunity to expand your knowledge of international markets and further your career in the marketing field.
For a listing of other career opportunities at ICF, please visit our Career Centre at www.icfi.com/careers/
More jobs like this
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Charity / Voluntary organisation jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Government jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Healthcare jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Professional Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Environmental jobs in London (Central)