Global Head Of Technology PR
Is one of the most exciting agencies in the communications space! Since their conception, they have increased working in line with their core mission and values in the UK to expand at international level. Central to the growth has been the policy of reinvestment, with the majority of profits returning to the company to propel development.
Their heritage of collaboration has made the company original, mould breaking and unorthodox. They are entrepreneurial, creative, international, credible and professional.
This is a perfect opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding agency winning and running digital and traditional PR communications campaigns. This award winning agency thrives on enthusiasm and the flat structure they have in place. It’s a fast paced communication agency that is without a doubt one of the best places to have fun and enjoy excelling as your PR communications career progresses. Work life balance is key to our client- they expect people to be committed and work hard but understand life isn’t all about work! Flexi time, home working, laptop, BlackBerrys, travel to work scheme are just some things they have in place to make your life easier.
If you’re entrepreneurial, fun, bubbly but with the motivation and razor sharp business mind this award winning agency is for you!
We’re looking for an exceptional PR Director with an outstanding agency track record, a flare for new business and a nose for business news.
The ownership and growth of this division would be the successful candidate’s main responsibility. Use the fantastic base of growth of the division and agency support to help drive your division forward into the future.
- Leadership of a portfolio of Business Technology clients.
- Campaign management, owning the day-to-day relationship with clients
- Budget management; supporting resource allocation and planning
- Experience of managing a successful large P&L.
- Industry monitoring; building up and providing insight into the competitive landscape
- Growing client portfolios
- Active involvement planning and winning new business.
- Line management responsibilities – nurturing and developing line report/s
- Driving both traditional and digital PR campaigns
- Ability to make a contribution across the wider business
Remuneration and benefits
- Basic salary TBD based on skills and experience
- **Equity options**
- Performance related bonus
- 27 days holiday per year
- Medical, dental, travel insurance
- Flexible working
- Pension scheme (3%)
- iPhone, iPad
This is a top opportunity to not only work for and exciting, expanding, award winning agency but also to have a lot of fun growing another division of an energetic vibrant team. If this is something you feel interests you don’t hesitate to pick up the phone or email Alex for more information. 0207 347 5353 - firstname.lastname@example.org
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Business / Industrial jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Media and New Media jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Telecommunications jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Technology jobs in London (East)