Account Manager – Internal\External Communications -Prestigious Top 15 Agency – London - to £38,000
Account Manager/Senior Account Manager – Internal\External Communications – Prestigious Top 15 Agency – London – to £38,000 - PLUS additional bonus & profit share up to 24% of your salary!
My client is a prestigious top 15 agency who help major brands tell their story clearly and successfully. As trusted advisors to some of the world’s largest corporate, public, government and not-for-profit clients, they advise on strategic communications, public affairs and digital engagement. But where they excel is bringing all these disciplines together for truly integrated campaigns
In the past three years, my client has doubled in size and today, more than 150 professionals are delivering creative campaigns and senior strategic counsel to clients around the world from five offices in London, New York, Washington, Nairobi and Doha.
Due to their exceptional success, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an exceptional Internal\External Communications expert to join and play a pivotal role at the heart of the 50+ strong UK team. My client is looking for someone with previous communications experience – either specialising in internal communications, or in a broader communications role. The role is within the integrated corporate communications engagement team.
- As an account manager, you will be responsible for executing internal communications as well as short and long term campaigns for your clients, and contributing to the development of their overall communications strategy.
- This role will focus on internal and external communications within the Engagement team and the successful applicant will have opportunity to work with other teams across their integrated business, with a range of clients, issues and disciplines.
- You will be a primary day to day contact for clients and establish a long term relationship with them based on their ability to trust in the quality of your judgement and delivery.
- Through your interest in the news agenda and, more specifically, in the issues that matter to them, clients will be impressed by the proactive opportunities and threats that you spot.
- The quality of your written work will mean that the majority of materials are ‘client-ready’ and meet the brief set in terms of tone, length and accuracy.
- Your project management skills will ensure that deadlines are met by your client teams at every level, from more junior to more senior colleagues.
- Through your role in managing the delivery of work by junior colleagues, you will support their development and be a source of constructive feedback, ideas and experience.
- Beyond the work that you undertake for existing clients, you will play an important role in the team’s future growth through your contribution to our new business process, helping to identify prospective opportunities, and supporting the development and delivery of pitches.
- Beyond client and new business work, you will be a valued member of the team, ‘pitching in’ wherever help is needed and contributing to activities from brainstorms and event planning.
What is offered in return
- My client has an unrivalled strategic counsel; a group that has held some of the hottest seats in politics and the media, from Communications Secretary to Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge, to Political Editor of The Sun, and Director of Communications at No.10.
- Their clients benefit from their experience and expertise, but so too do their people. My client is committed to career development and have an open doors culture. Both through your client work, and through the structured training programme delivered by my client’s strategic counsel, you will have the opportunity to learn from some of the most experienced people in the business.
- In addition to a very competitive basic salary of up to £35,000, you will be eligible for my client’s industry leading quarterly bonus scheme and annual profit share – worth up to an additional 24% of your annual salary! When my client does well, all of their people share in that success.
The remuneration package also includes a wide range of employee benefits, such as a competitive pension scheme, company contribution to gym membership, Bupa healthcare and free daily breakfast.
Have a minimum of 3 to 5 years proven internal\external experience gained in a communications role, preferably at an agency.
Be able to demonstrate past success in the delivery of high quality internal\external communications.
Exhibit knowledge of, and interest in, the UK political landscape and how this impacts clients.
Please forward your CV without delay and in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
More jobs like this
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Press Officer Associations / Institutions jobs in South East England
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Press Officer Business / Industrial jobs in South East England
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Press Officer Consumer jobs in South East England
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Press Officer Financial Services jobs in South East England
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Press Officer FMCG jobs in South East England