Senior Account Executive - travel / lifestyle
A really fantastic opportunity has arisen within an award-winning travel and lifestyle communications agency for an established Account Executive or Senior Account Executive to join their creative and dynamic team. The role would suit an enthusiastic team player with a genuine passion for the accounts they work on, and someone who is able to inspire and help the company to excel.
The agency delivers the complete set of communications expertise for their clients covering B2B; corporate; consumer and crisis work and embracing online communications as an integral part of their work.
As Senior Account Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with all key client contacts
- Supporting the Account teams in the research and development of detailed workable client activity plans
- Understanding and avidly reading all trade and consumer media and social media relevant to the client portfolio, and get to know the key bloggers, media and influencers
- Supporting the administrative reporting of client accounts – including timely coverage reports
- Driving and maintaining good client, media and relevant influencer relationships at all levels
- Being able to organise and manage a group of people to help the company succeed at a high standard.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Solid client facing experience
- Experience of working in an agency role
- Knowledge in all areas of earned media (especially trade and consumer), and be media savvy
- Strong writing skills with a focus on – understanding a ‘story’ and how to tell it across multiple communications channels
- The ability to write for multiple audiences – traditional media, b2b and social/online
- Proven track record in the fundamentals of creating, delivering and driving earned media results
This a great opportunity to join an award-winning and fast paced agency, and gain excellent experience in the communications sector-a perfect place for ambitious candidates to take their next career step. The company you would be working for is one based on developing talent and working within a team of experts, it takes pride in allowing their employees to develop and produce exciting outcomes. If you feel like you are the ideal candidate, or would like more information, please send your CV to email@example.com.