Account Manager - B2B Technology
We are looking for an Account Manager to join one of the most successful B2B Tech Communications agencies in London. If you are ambitious and talented, if you are passionate about technology and have experience in B2B communications then you are the one we are looking for.
My client is one of the leading Tech PR agencies in London and is looking for a talented Account Manager with B2B knowledge to help them take things further. The ideal candidate will have drive, be creative and have plans to be a part of a very successful and talented team. You will be working on big campaigns and even bigger brands.
As an Account Manager you will be the vital link between the agency and the clients. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply and let us know of your experience!
As an Account Manager, You Will Be:
- Developing, driving and delivering creative innovation for all clients
- Aiding the growth and development of influential brands
- Planning and executing strategy, as well as coordinating services and communications
- Working with a variety of technology clients in the B2B environment
The ideal Account Manager Should Be:
- Able to use a wide variety of platforms to develop and deliver world-class campaigns
- Completely up to date with new innovations
- Able to help shape and deliver ideas and campaigns for clients
- Creative skills to ensure clients receive outstanding service
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call David Zaranka: 020 7017 3084– firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne