Account Manager - Supermarket chain- Pop Up Alcohol bars
PR Manager - Major Supermarket Client- pop up Wine & Spirits bar
This superb role involves working a 50/50 split at the PR agency based in Wimbledon, and at the clients Super market Head office in Hertfordshire. There is a requirement for working independently running daily press office activities, including sampling, wine recommendations, price checks and promotions and food and wine matching.
Roles responsibilities include :
- Maintaining and building good working relationships with the supermarkets Team, suppliers, lifestyle journalists and drinks trade media.
The role also involves internal PR for the category:
- Colleague/Internal Communication
- Liaising directly with the internal communications team to keep them up to date with news and produce material to be used on internal communication outlets.
- Linking up with the Store communications team to provide regular food and wine matches for in store promotions as well as ad hoc information as and when required
- Liasing with the Corporate Communications Team and assisting with Weekly updates with Media Manager from the corporate PR team to ensure they are kept up to date on any news
You will report directly into the ‘Customer Stream’ to assist with customer communications in store as well as online. There is also the requirement for you to manage the production of content and responses for brands Wine on Twitter.
You will be responsible for any content included in the monthly Supermarkets magazine, as well as seasonal brochures – with a particular emphasis at Christmas time on Food and Wine pairing.
Management of the press office includes:
- Provision of price checks and samples to media, as well as imagery and any content requested
- Regularly updating media inc promotions in advance of them going live
- Proactive sampling of new products and new vintages
- Planning, management and hosting of annual press tastings as well as other events including PR for annual Wine Fairs
- Building team and individual team member profiles through trade opinion pieces as well as creating profile opportunities through lifestyle and trade publications
- Launching new own label products to media and liaising with suppliers to contribute PR and products/images
- Management of Award entries for merchant awards for international wine competitions and ensuring the team is kept updated on any award wins.
- Production of press releases and when required drafting of emails/responses for individuals.
- When necessary, to ensure damage control, work in collaboration with corporate PR and legal teams to create statements
- Keeping up to date with relevant trade knowledge
- Proposing new PR activity ideas and producing budgets
If you are looking for variation this could be a great role for you. Please contact email@example.com