Graduate Recruitment Consultant
VMA Group’s External Communications practice is growing and we would love you to be part of it!
The position is focussed on recruiting interim professionals within the corporate and consumer agency market; so a good knowledge and understanding of PR agencies is desirable.
The role will also work with some of VMA Group's key in-house clients, sourcing interim or contract communications, PR or marketing specialists for their external communications teams.
If you are a recent graduate with some experience working within the PR/communications industry and looking to work in an exciting, fast-paced and highly rewarding environment then this could be a great opportunity for you!
Main responsibilities of the role
- To handle interim recruitment assignments from brief to completion
- To ensure sustainability and growth of your own business stream and that of your practice
- To build and maintain loyal, profitable relationships with both existing and new clients and candidates
- To work closely with other consultants to help build the brand of VMA Group further to maintain, strengthen and solidify its reputation as a leading niche recruitment consultancy
- To proactively win new business for your practice and VMA Group as a whole
- To ensure that individual and team revenue targets are met and maximised by the successful and continuous placement of candidates within your practice area
- To contribute to the success of VMA Group as a whole via cross-selling and other cross-practice activity
Desired Skills and Experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience gained within PR, Comms or Marketing industry or sales / recruitment experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Effective presentation skills
- Good listening and questioning skills and an ability to make sound assessments of people’s abilities
- A natural interest in people and their development
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- Strong administrative ability with high attention to detail and the ability to follow tasks through to completion
- A positive, adaptable and flexible attitude is required as you will be dealing with all levels and cultures of candidates and clients
- A broad understanding of the business environment
- Financial acumen.
- Professional and confident manner
- Strong team player, highly approachable with positive outlook
- Open minded
- Self-starter with initiative
- Flexible, resilient and confident with the ability to respond and adapt to a fast moving, swiftly changing environment
VMA Group is the leading global executive recruitment and professional development partner for corporate and marketing communications.
Our successful growth strategy to date (seven to 67 employees and one office to nine in 11 years) has focused on our unrivaled market knowledge and the quality of service our dedicated consultants provide.
We operate specialist practices focused on the recruitment of internal communications, external communications, financial services, investor relations, public affairs and marketing communications professionals across permanent, interim and executive search.
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a diversity pledged recruiter.
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Nicky Seymour at email@example.com
VMA Group is the global recruitment specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com.
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.