PR Executive :- Maternity Cover
Our client, based in greater London, are a world famous sports club. They are currently looking for a PR executive to assist with raising the profile of the good work they carry out with a particular focus on its charitable and community work, through the use of creative campaigns aimed at engaging key stakeholder groups. The candidate will be reporting to the PR manager and will be:-
- Educated to degree level in Media, Communications and Journalism or a graduate with the equivalent in industry experience
- A minimum of two years’ experience working in a PR role (in-house or agency)
- Experience within lifestyle & consumer PR
- Ability to write high quality press releases and news stories for publication on official club channels
- Experience in working with photographic and video journalism
The role is paying ~£30,000 and is a maternity contract up until May 2017. The start date will be 17th to 25th October depending and this is a full time position.
If interested then do apply today.