Brand Application Manager
Are you confident and possess excellent attention to detail? An exciting opportunity has emerged for an individual with strong communications skills to join their team as Brand Application Manager. The right candidate will work closely with Brand Visual Identity Manager in all aspects of brand application and visual identity governance, to maintain the tools, guidelines, and process that ensure the brand framework is understood and the Brand Visual Identity is applied appropriately. You will be responsible for the content management of Brand Central, maintain the user database, and provide advice and guidance to business users across all UK and US operations visual applications of the company’s brand.
- Working with the Brand Visual Identity Manager to maintain integrity and cohesion of the visual brand across all aspects of the business
Hands-on graphic design support across whole business
- Ensuring consistency and quality of templates, PowerPoints, posters, etc developed by in-house teams
- Support community of Brand Central users, and maintain high quality service and fulfilment levels on Brand Central (Workstation, queries, image library support etc)
- Working with all external agencies to ensure they understand and correctly apply Visual Identity when working on projects/materials
- Promoting understand of our visual brand internally, so all employees perceive the value in a strong, professional visual identity across all materials and channels
Key skills & experience:
- Responsible for Brand Central’s CMS, updating information and touch point guidelines in line with business requirements
- Manage and commission new images and video or other assets for the brand image library
- Promote engagement with Brand Central amongst business users to drive traffic to the site
- Ensure consistency and quality of templates, PowerPoints, posters, required by in-house teams
- Proven ability to manage & co-ordinate internal and external teams around projects and campaigns
- Strong project management skills and a proven track record in delivering cross functional projects
- Strong writing and communication skills, with high levels of competency in current industry standard graphic design software packages, and MS platforms
- Able to evidence a proactive, collaborative and inquisitive approach to relationship management
Our Client is looking to appoint ASAP so do not hesitate to apply.
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Peter Bush at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference PB19373.
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com.
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.