Digital Marketing Project Lead
Expanding consultancy focused on delivering marketing programmes to drive sales on behalf of corporate names in the world of technology is looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Project Lead.
Part of a large communications group they are extremely team spirited. They pride themselves on having a meritocratic structure that encourages innovation and smart thinking from every employee within the company. Their business aims to be fun, flexible and fulfilling, and they are very protective of their strong and positive culture. They are fast-growing, dynamic company, encompassing executives with specialist skills in three key areas; data, technology and content.
The ideal candidate will possess a broad range of digital marketing skills, encompassing content creation, multi-channel activation and campaign management acumen. Somebody who can create long and short form copy across social, web and email; can analyse and act upon trends in audience engagement; and can juggle competing client expectations so as to deliver projects
This person will work on a varied mix of B2B clients. You should have the initiative and confidence to take on a variety of hands-on job requirements, the communication skills to lead clients as to the best approach available, and the time management abilities to prioritise competing requests. You will be given a licence to suggest new ways of doing things, the team resource to implement them, and the responsibility to see them through.
● Strong written content attributes; experience of delivering video, web or animated projects also desirable
● Ambitious and commercially-minded, with an enthusiasm for suggesting new opportunities and ability to take ownership of project proposals
● Analytical mindset, and ability to implement this into ideas for campaign optimisation
● Expertise around lead generation spanning multiple online and offline channels
● Particular interest in social media, and the role it can play in B2B environments
In return you will be part of a team where everyone is supported and highly-valued. The company provide competitive salary and benefits packages to all employees, including social activities, health insurance and use of the best technology and tools. All employees have bespoke career growth plans put in place to support their professional and personal ambitions.
To find out more about this role or to talk about your career in general, please contact Samantha Glazer in confidence.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Writer / Copywriter Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Writer / Copywriter Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Writer / Copywriter Telecommunications jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Writer / Copywriter Technology jobs in London (Central)