Healthcare PR Account Director
Are you working in a healthcare PR agency as a senior account manager or account director and would you like to do more varied and diverse work, such as internal communications for pharmaceutical companies and healthcare organisations? This is your chance to blend the best of being in an agency with the work you’d do in-house.
- Multi channel, PR, creative and branding divisions
- Supportive and down to earth management
- Well established, successful and growing, healthy mix of international and domestic work
- Diverse portfolio of communications work, from internal communications for healthcare companies, external communications and corporate comms to social media and branding.
- Refreshingly different environment to the standard London, stresssy, long hours culture – there are lots of little things that make a world of difference
- Will come from a healthcare PR background, you might be a senior account manager ready for a promotion or even an account director wanting to gear up ready to become associate director in the not too distant future, this client is flexible for the right person
- Might ultimately want to move in-house, you’ll get a good insight with all the internal comms
- Will know the UK media and healthcare sector thoroughly and enjoy mentoring more junior staff
- Will fit in with a friendly and team orientated environment