PR Manager – Consumer Technology
A world-leading technology company, who is an innovator in the digital retail sector, is looking for a self-motivated and creative PR Manager to take a lead on proactive PR campaigns for their consumer technology division. The successful candidate will be working to devise and implement innovative campaigns and drive awareness of the company’s latest consumer technology products, alongside ensuring the successful running of all press office activities. The role would suit an individual who is well-versed in the field of media relations, who has produced a variety of ground-breaking, high-profile campaigns, and a desire to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
As PR Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing proactive campaigns and delivering clear, results-focused reports that clearly relate to the initial objectives
- Working with external PR agencies to devise and implement proactive PR plans and campaigns
- Securing media coverage across a range of digital and offline media
- Proactive and reactive media relations as part of the press office function
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with media contacts
- Successfully tackling complex, fast-moving and unexpected communications challenges
You will demonstrate:
- Strong experience of working on high-profile PR campaigns with big-brand, consumer technology clients, gained in either an agency or in-house environment
- Strong media relations and client handling skills
- Experience of dealing with consumer media contacts across news, technology and broadcast
- Knowledge of the consumer technology sector, UK retail and online markets
- A creative and proactive approach, with a can-do attitude
This is an exciting opportunity for a communications professional with a track record of delivery on major campaigns and a high level of creativity to join a globally renowned internet retailer, offering a highly competitive salary and benefits package. If you are interested in the role, or would like more information, please send your CV to Edwina@jflrecruit.com.