PR Senior Account Executive/Account Manager - property/interiors/built enviornment
An independent communications consultancy based in the heart of London Bridge are looking for a Senior Account Executive or an Account Manager to join their lovely team! The agency specialise in the property, built environment, architecture and interior sectors and do a real mix of traditional PR, social media campaigns, thought leadership and marketing work.
The agency are seen as industry leaders in their field – they regularly attend breakfast events, drinks receptions, client parties and talks and debates. There’s lots of potential to travel with employees regularly with trips in the past including Cannes and Barcelona!
In terms of culture, the agency is lovely. Progression opportunities are encouraged – they have a dedicated career development framework which shows the competencies attached to each role and what is needed to move forward with the potential to be promoted four times a year. Salary bands are reset each year and are purposely above industry norms. There’s lots of flexible working opportunities and a fun culture is also present – the team regularly socialise together and there’s also lots of great soft benefits – like a weekly manicure!
As Senior Account Executive / Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing client relations through regular communication
- Maintaining and building strong contacts within the media sector
- Drafting engaging content into press releases, blog posts and opinions pieces
- Proactively seeking and monitoring current media and online trends
- Managing more junior members of the team
You will demonstrate:
- A strong interest in the property, built environment and interior sectors, with a desire to build a career in this industry
- A mix of B2C and B2B experience, gained in either an agency or in-house environment
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Strong client management and media relations skills
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a growing team, offering a competitive salary and brilliant benefits. If you feel you are the ideal candidate, or would like to receive more information, please contact Millie@jflrecruit.com.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Research Senior Account Executive Business / Industrial jobs in London (Greater)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Executive Consumer jobs in London (Greater)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Executive Media and New Media jobs in London (Greater)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Executive Environmental jobs in London (Greater)