PR Account Executive to Senior PR Account Executive
A unique opportunity for an enthusiastic PR Account Executive looking to join an outstanding PR agency at an exceptionally exciting time! This incredible agency is growing and is therefore looking for a passionate PR Account Executive to join their award winning PR team, where they will have the opportunity to launch their career in PR and create outstanding PR campaigns.
This multi-award winning agency can provide any budding PR Account Executive with an exciting opportunity to join a top-class team at an exciting time in its development, providing the successful candidate with invaluable experience and insight into PR agency life. With guidance from the more experienced members of the team, this opportunity will ensure extensive learning and development that will stand the successful candidate in excellent stead for a fantastic PR career. Not only is this agency highly regarded for its work, but they also have a fantastic reputation for their family-like culture, working closely together as a team of friendly and respectful individuals to achieve results. In addition to being a fantastic career opportunity, this role comes with many other benefits such as 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, parking, a £300 wellbeing allowance, monthly lunches and extensive training to name a few.
- Producing creative copy for press releases and social media content
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with the media in order to gain successful media coverage
- Working closely alongside PR Account Managers to produce powerful and successful campaigns
- Experience within a PR agency environment at Account Executive level
- An ability to think creatively and write compelling and engaging content
- Confidence and credibility when pitching to media relations
- Excellent time management and organisation
This is a brilliant opportunity for a current PR Account executive looking to for a new, exciting opportunity, or for a candidate ready to step up into a Senior Account Executive position. The role would therefore suit a current PR Account Executive or a Senior PR Account Executive with experience within either B2B or B2C markets.
The agency is located in Oxfordshire and is easily commutable from Warwickshire, Gloucestershire, Wiltshire, Buckinghamshire and Northamptonshire. They would also be keen to see candidates who are looking to relocate out of London!
If you think you could be suited to this role or would like to find out more, please send your CV through today!