Representing over 90% of the market it serves, this trade association deals with issues ranging from climate change and flooding to pensions, tax and regulation.
As a Policy Adviser, you will join a very large policy team with high level expertise and in turn you will become a specialist in your own field. Leading on specific areas and projects will require you to deal with stakeholders such as those internally, Government, wider insurance industry, other member organisations and relevant groups and managing member groups. You will research, develop and communicate policy and policy positions as well as monitor developments from Government and the industry and keep an eye out for and manage reputational issues.
- Has dealt with a breadth and depth of policy issues
- Have expertise in policy development
- Ideally have experience in financial services or dealing with cyber issues
- A credible and diplomatic stakeholder manager
- Ability to digest and analyse complex information
- A self-starter who can work autonomously and as part of a team
Working for this organisation based in London, you can expect to earn c£45,000 plus benefits. To apply, please send your CV to Madeleine at email@example.com or call 02034357269 for more information.