Account Director - FASHION
One of London's top fashion PR agency's who are fast-moving, constantly evolving and dynamic are looking for an Account Director to join the team. You must have strong client management, writing and superior presentation skills with the ability to manage multiple national and local PR assignments.
The team has a strong strategic planning team but it also encourages collaboration and integration across the business: everyone is encouraged to participate in developing both relationships, strategy and creativity.
The diet of work is varied but is principally digitally focused. The client thrives on simple, effective, big ideas which they can easily sell internally. This is usually executed through web based development, interactive content, films, digital experiential, social media and sponsorship activation.
Requirement Knowledge & Task Areas
- Strong Media Contacts Globally.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Talent for bringing together and managing large teams around projects (i.e production, creative, traffic etc.)
- Aptitude to drive business growth
- Ability and drive to build great client relationships
- Pro-activity and drive in managing the delivery of work to budget, deadline and client satisfaction
- Presentation skills
• Integrated communications experience – from briefing to production and delivery
• Strong understanding of digital marketing and production
• Involvement in the development of communications strategy
• Owned client relationship at ‘Director’ level
Attitude and behaviour
• Entrepreneurial: able to hunt down opportunities through client business and applicable digital marketing trends
• Needs to be proactive and delivery focussed
• Should enjoy and be excited by delivering great creative work
• Able to get on with people and get the best from them
• A professional, diligent attitude, but also fun!
• Should at all times, be a team player
This agency are known for representing edgy fashion brands and have a thriving team culture and great energy. They need this person to be able to really excel at new business, lead a team, produce Grade A editorial and coverage and be a super fun person to work with!! If you are also a Senior Account Manager wishing to take a step up, this could also be the role for you! CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org