Account Director (Financial Services PR)
My client is PR consultancy that is not afraid to stand out and it’s the bright flash of colour in a mass of grey corporates. A driven and entrepreneurial Account Director is requited to join a fantastic, open-minded and creative PR agency. The Account Director will take the control on main consumer financial services accounts, charities and public sector. The role will involve overseeing a team and being involved in new business activity as well as delivering on existing accounts. Depending on the experience of the Account Director, there may also be scope to work on some of not-for-profit clients.
The successful Account Director will be responsible for the following:
- Leading on consumer financial services accounts and being the senior team member who sets strategy and drives campaign delivery
- Providing high level advice to clients, including crisis and issues management
- Maintaining excellent media relations in the national, business and financial press
- Seeking out new business opportunities to assist the growth of the agency’s portfolio
The successful Account Director:
- Stand out from the crowd
- Bright, forward-thinking Account Director who approach life and work with passion
- Excellent team building skills and a friendly, welcoming personality
- Strong at consulting with clients
- Ability to provide a wide range of PR services
- Fast Progression
- Friendly and international environment
To apply please send your CV to Sonia Facondini by email at email@example.com or call on 020 7359 8244 to find out more. Visit our website media-contacts.co.uk to see other vacancies we are currently recruiting for! Do you know someone who may be suitable for this role? Should you introduce a candidate to Media Contacts who we subsequently place, we will send you a £150 retail gift voucher!