PR Manager – Media / Fashion / Research
An innovative research company, who work to provide in-depth analysis and insight into the fashion and consumer lifestyle industry, are currently searching for a PR Manager to join their team in London. The company are renowned for the quality of their research, offering consumer product and engagement insights on a global level, in order to help other business determine future strategies and understand varying markets. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with experience of working with business intelligence products, who is adept at building business relationships and who is able to create clear and strategic communications plans.
As PR Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing comprehensive PR strategies, international PR campaigns, and industry specific PR projects and promotions
- Identifying relevant and newsworthy content to generate maximum coverage through key trade titles, social media, blogs, online editorial and relevant associations
- Developing an understanding of the fashion and consumer market, its dynamics and product positioning within each sector
You will demonstrate:
- Experience in working with business intelligence products, particularly to consumer industries or advertising and media companies
- The ability to build and maintain key relationships within the market
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to develop clear, measurable plans understood by teams
- Exceptional copywriting skills with very high levels of attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills to monitor key measures and exercise cost control
- Naturally curious, always wanting to learn and develop from experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative global company, and work with high-profile companies across the fashion and consumer lifestyle industries. To apply, or for more information, contact April@jflrecruit.com.