Senior Account Executive/ Account Manager – Travel, Leisure & Hospitality
Award winning & growing agency. Dynamic and disruptive travel, lifestyle and hospitality clients. Opportunities for real client ownership. Sound good? Awesome Senior Account Executives and Account Managers read on…
Our client is a dynamic, disruptive agency which specialise in promoting exciting challenger brands with a real story to tell across food, drink, lifestyle travel and hospitality sectors. They are really mixing things up and gaining recognition with high profile industry awards. This stellar work means growing client budgets to allow really innovative and engaging campaigns featuring cutting edge social media, eye catching activations and exciting events & partnerships. The team are led by an ambitious team with large international agency experience and numerous industry accolades under their belt; who can provide the established systems of a larger firm with the agility and hunger of a young agency.
Working in this highly motivated and collaborative team, the SAE/AM will enjoy exceptional client exposure and management with the freedom to help to drive campaigns from strategic planning and creative brainstorm stages through to execution for a range of travel, lifestyle and hospitality clients. The meritocratic environment also allows good opportunities for new business development too.
• Support the team to design and create award winning communications campaigns
• Provide creative solutions for clients, coming up with innovative ideas across platforms and mediums to ensure excellent earned and shared coverage
• Be the go-to person for clients and maintain daily contact with them ensuring timely delivery of all requests and regular meetings
• Write engaging and original press releases
• Track coverage, and provide analysis and evaluation of PR campaigns to ensure KPIs are met
• Manage and mentor junior staff and interns
This role is an exceptional opportunity to join a rising star agency and really contribute to its development. Suitable candidates should demonstrate a passion for PR across the hospitality, bar restaurant and hotel sectors; with a proven track record delivering creative and strategic consumer PR. Candidates will display first class communication skills and the ability to effectively manage client relationships across multiple work-streams. In return our client can offer a vibrant atmosphere and the opportunity to act as a trusted advisor to a wealth of exciting brands. If you feel you have the skills to fulfil the role, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Executive Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Executive Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Executive FMCG jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Executive Travel and Tourism jobs in London (Central)