Account Director – premium alcoholic drinks + lifestyle/travel accounts (UK and international)
Exceptional Account Director required! Premium alcoholic drinks, lifestyle and travel clients (UK and international). Award-winning PR agency, in prime central London location, offering the chance to be part of a social team working on 360 campaigns and contribute to new biz.
Based in central London, this award winning integrated communications agency have an awesome track record of securing high quality media coverage for their clients. Their determination and ambition has secured them some great UK and global clients and now they are looking for an accomplished Account Director to join their professional and collaborative team. As you’ll be heading up some of their key alcoholic drink accounts having experience in this sector is a must!
Reporting to a Director / Associate Director, you’ll have the opportunity to lead on a number of premium accounts (drinks and lifestyle/travel) and develop and implement creative campaigns. The role will also involve effectively managing a team and motivating them to reach goals. You will also have the chance to work with the MD on new business and help shape the agency’s future direction.
- Core consumer brand PR background – MUST include alcoholic drinks and ideally FMGC, lifestyle and travel
- Experience of working with UK and international clients ideally
- Excellent knowledge of consumer lifestyle media and social media strategy; you’re in touch with all the new cultural trends
- First class project management skills; focused on running accounts profitably, efficiently and on-budget
- PR savvy; can spot what ‘makes’ a story and deliver the goods
- Creative, strategic and resourceful; a good trouble shooter
- A communicator (written and verbal); who enjoys attending events and launches
- Able to manage multiple accounts and work in a fast-paced environment
- Incredible team leadership skills; can lead by example, mentor and manage teams throughout the complete campaign process
You’ll also be a completer –enjoys seeing projects through to completion – who is happy to work with autonomy as well as part of a team.
- Central London office
- £competitive and bonus opportunities
- 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Great training programme and support
- Bi-annual performance review
- Option of a monthly massage or manicure
- Team events and socials
- Media bar tab
- Plus others!
This is a key hire for the agency. Successful candidates will have demonstrable experience of delivering first class consumer PR campaigns; securing fantastic overage, delivering sound counsel to clients, managing teams and ensuring deadlines and budgets are hit. Candidates will display a strong understanding of both traditional and digital public relations, be highly commercially astute and be comfortable working on new business projects. You’ll also be organised and efficient; results driven and a solution-seeker. If you feel you have these skills for the role, please get in touch and send in your CV for consideration.
If this role is not for you but you know of someone who is interested and would be a good match then get in touch. Premier Resourcing is offering £150 of amazon vouchers for anyone you refer and we place in this role as a big thank you from us!
More jobs like this
- Full Time Marketing Communications Senior Press Officer Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Marketing Communications Senior Press Officer Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Marketing Communications Senior Press Officer FMCG jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Marketing Communications Senior Press Officer Travel and Tourism jobs in London (Central)