Ambitious Consumer Account Director/Senior Account Director - grow your own division
Unique opportunity for an ambitious, career minded Account Director who is looking for a challenging and rewarding role.
Leading Creative Agency (ad agency) with more trophies than they can count is looking to grow their PR team. They have already won PR awards for ground breaking work they have done for some of the agency clients but want to branch this offering out to all.
You will be part of an integrated group of companies with access to hundreds of influential and talented industry people, and the ability to work with some of the worlds most famous brands.
This is a growth area for the agency, so there is a huge opportunity for the right person, with excellent PR skills and contacts, the right attitude and cultural fit, to quickly make their mark at one of the best creative agencies in the world and supercharge their career.
They are looking for a rising star.
As PR Account Director, you will report into to the Head of PR and Communications, working closely alongside their Senior PR Manager, PR Executive and Cultural Analyst. In addition, you will work with creatives, account handlers and strategists across different accounts. Not to mention, you can expect to work to Marketing Directors / CMO’s on the client-side and with the leadership team on new business and growing the discipline. As such, the successful PR Account Director will need to have experience in both pitching and managing senior stakeholders.
Skills and Responsibilities Required:
- Great media relations experience, consumer and trade press contacts across range of titles and sector
- Recent and relevant PR experience on FMCG, food and beverages brands operating in a lifestyle space Ideally previous experience having worked in-house at an integrated agency, part of integrated teams with other marketing disciplines, either way, an understanding of the language of marketing and brand strategy
- Ambitious, hungry (not arrogant) and a solid presenter with pitch experience
- Previous event and product launch experience
- Highly creative with the ability to think on your feet As much a confident self-starter, as a collaborative team player
- Proven ability to lead/be assertive with a client and other senior stakeholder
- Demonstrable experience having worked on famous campaigns, that people would remember
- Experience working with talent / celebrities
- Community management experience
Life at the agency:
They have an open door friendly culture and a buzzing creative atmosphere. Their strategy for success has been their open culture which is about fostering an environment that is creatively stimulating and personally rewarding - and the best way to ensure fantastic creative solutions, happy clients and happy staff
Along with award winning work and a great creative culture, they also offer some excellent benefits to all employees including health insurance, corporate gym membership, weekly free bar and regular live entertainment!
If you are looking for a new and exciting challenge, contact Samantha Glazer to find out more about this incredible role.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Research Other Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Other Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Other FMCG jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Other Retail / Wholesale jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Other Travel and Tourism jobs in London (Central)