Entrepreneurial Director, Public Affairs – Dynamic agency – Central London
Ready to take your career to Director level at an influential public Affairs agency?
Our client is an impressive and well-established consultancy that is building a dynamic PA team. The team is already a ‘dream team’ and they continue to power forward into new sectors. In this role, you’ll enjoy a good level of autonomy, plan strategy, win business, contribute to an integrated team and are guaranteed that no two days will be the same.
Their client list is growing at a rapid pace and they are looking for an outstanding candidate that can help satisfy their demand and drive the company’s expansion plans forward. Deep knowledge of and network in the current Conservative administration is highly desirable.
- Confidence in your ability to lead, manage and inspire your team to deliver results
- Strategically use of political knowledge to provide detailed and practical advice to clients
- Creative campaigner with new business track record
- A proactive individual with strong knowledge of the current administration
- An ability to hit the ground running and be part of a growing, innovative firm
- Experience in working with high profile clients and ability to build upon this network
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Amanda Johnson on 020 7017 3082 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne