Account Manager - Medical and Building/Construction PR
London based Public Relations consultancy, is looking for a full-time PR Account Manager to work with clients within the medical and building/construction sectors.
As PR Account Manager you will use your excellent PR, copywriting, media placement and relationship building skills across a mix of marketing services and technology/software clients.
Duties will include:
- Account Management – supporting part-time Account Director in managing accounts, client expectations and ensuring all client work is carried out to a high standard and in a timely manner.
- Account administration – activity and client meeting reporting, management of coverage levels and task completion
- Taking responsibility for and managing specific client projects
- Taking an active role in client meetings, strategy/ideas development and project proposals
- Developing good working relationships with clients
- Management of an Account Executive and freelance language speakers who are carrying-out international press placement and other support staff.
- Management and administration of global research projects
- Timely reporting to the Account Director
- Media relations with UK and International press
- Content creation – Developing press materials – writing press releases, articles, case studies and research/white papers
- Liaising with clients’ customers, independent spokespeople and third party organisations
The role would ideally suit a PR Senior Account Executive or Account Manager with at least 3 years’ experience working in PR/communications.
You will report to an experience PR Account Director and work within a small team, helping to manage some of their freelancers.
Previous experience in Public Relations, the media or journalism.
Experience in healthcare/medical sector would be desireable
Experience in an agency environment
Salary range: £23k - £26k per annum, depending upon experience.
Hours: 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
CC Blue Recruitment act as an “Employment Agency” in respect of this vacancy.
CC Blue Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.