Corporate Communications AVP
A leading asset management company is looking for a Corporate Communications AVP to join their team. A solid familiarity with financial institutions and social media is a must, along with the tenacity to remain calm and focused under pressure and in times of crisis. If you would like to build a career in corporate communications and are looking for your next step, this could be a great fit. This is a largely autonomous role so, to a degree, you must be able to self-manage your workload. This is a fantastic opportunity to play an integral role in the business and be rewarded with a high level of responsibility and exposure to senior level management on a daily basis.
- Liaising with the company’s PR agency
- Coordinating meetings with journalists as per the requests of the head of the department
- Coordinating the design and production of effective communications materials, in particular press releases, Q&As translation, and media material, as required
- Assisting in managing Public Relations agency/ies to ensure effective delivery of world-class communications
- Undertaking special projects, as required
- Updating the company’s media contact list regularly
- Developing and maintaining favourable relationships with the creative services industry
- Management of the company website
- Various admin and ad hoc duties as required
Key skills & experience:
- Experience within financial services
- Familiarity with the UK media scene
- Confidence to be dealing with senior colleagues
- A desire to build a career in corporate communications
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Natalie Charlesworth at email@example.com quoting reference NC19390.
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com.
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.