A leading creative communications consultancy is seeking a Senior Designer to join its thriving team on a full time, permanent basis.
Reporting into the Head of Design, you will work across all disciplines, principally publications, print campaigns and digital for key client accounts, and will be comfortable pitching and presenting. You will lead on the implementation of creative projects from conception through to delivery.
- Understanding the client’s needs, brand and audience to deliver results
- Working with designers and editors on creative projects
- Utilising your creative background in pitching and presentation situations
- Project managing from creation through to delivery
- Simplifying complex principles through visual design
Key skills & experience:
- Editorial design and digital experience is essential
- Demonstrable experience in a similar agency or in house role
- Proficient with the full Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
- Background in designing, pitching and presenting
- Ability to excite and inspire clients and colleagues around you
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Greg Vlasveld-Lawler at email@example.com quoting reference GVL19276.
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com.
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.