Head of Media
The work of this UK FTSE listed team covers capital markets, equity release and professional services to name but a few. This is an area of the business that is well-established but looking to grow effective relations with core media audiences. They need someone from a strong communications background with drive, motivation and the ability to think strategically in a changing environment.
This award winning financial services company have recently undergone a merger and are in the process of an exciting rebrand. Well known in their specialist area of de-risking they also provide development opportunities, specialist training and in-house initiatives at both employee and corporate level.
Key challenges and opportunities in this Head of Media role:
- Have ownership of PR strategies to engage with core media audiences including press events
- Deliver high quality features, articles and press releases to secure media coverage and represent industry
- Identify and deliver research platforms to generate media coverage and work closely with public affairs
- Communicate monthly and annual results to the team internally and develop programmes to facilitate core messaging
- Opportunity for flexible working hours makes this role highly desirable
Key attributes and experience for this Head of Media role:
- Exemplary written and verbal skills essential
- You possess a results driven attitude and confidence to stand as a front of house media professional
- You will be highly motivated, strategic and with excellent instincts judgement
- You must be a strong influencer and happy to work in a stand alone role
- Knowledge of the financial services sector with a background in pensions is highly desirable
- You will be media hungry, interested in the news agenda and an avid networker
- Strong interpersonal skills to help you establish your credibility with colleagues quickly across the team
To be considered for Head of Media in award winning financial services company role please click to apply.
For more details on this role and similar roles, contact Millie on 020 7559 6692 or firstname.lastname@example.org , or visit our website for our newest in-house and agency positions -