Account Manager / Senior Account Manager – Content + Publishing Strategist (Sport + Retail/Leisure)
Creatively minded Account Manager or Senior Account Manager wanted for a renowned global PR agency; to develop compelling insight driven concepts and provide strategic counsel for a superb range of current and new Sports and Retail/Leisure clients.
Our client is offering a unique opportunity to work with some of the biggest and most exciting brands and to be part of a dynamic and talented team! To have this chance you’ll have a great understanding of the digital landscapes, knows your audiences and how to reach them.
Key responsibilities and attributes:
- Content strategy development experience, ideally gained within a pr agency
- An interest in and an understanding of key issues in sport, the media and world around you
- Can liaise with clients; providing sound counsel and leading insight driven content strategies
- A creative problem solver; who can use their intuition but also knows when to refer issues up
- A great communicator; can articulate technical issues, best practice and processes simply to others
- Can present with insight, substance and passion to colleagues and clients, selling ideas you have developed and driven
- Understands the client’s competitive landscape and make informed recommendations on new and emerging technologies
- Ensures best practices in content strategy, (video, social, website), community management, social engagement and SEO are being adhered to across all channels
- Supports and inspires fellow team members
- Can identify and recommend new growth opportunities and play an active role in new pitches
- Knows your digital channels / social media platforms and how to engage audiences with creative content
- Understands your audiences; their needs and how they want to consume these
- Strong analytical skills; understands usage of web and social analytics
- Able to generate ideas that will reach the target media
- Ambition, drive and commitment to great results
- Attention to detail
Reasons to apply:
- Be part of a high performing team and creative culture
- Access to exceptional training opportunities
- Competitive £
- 28 days annual leave
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity scheme
- …. plus more!
If this is of interest then please email ASAP your latest CV! Or maybe you’d like your PR career to take a slightly different route? Either way we’d love to hear from you and help you take your next comms step.
If this role is not for you but you know of someone who is interested and would be a good match then get in touch. Premier Resourcing is offering £150 of amazon vouchers for anyone you refer and we place in this role as a big thank you from us!