Account Manager – Top Tier Corporate, Crisis & Public Affairs Campaigns
Exceptional Account Manager required. Varied campaigns including corporate / B2B, issues and crisis and public affairs. Top tier cross sector clients. Superb client ownership. Strong financial packages.
Our client, a dynamic fully integrated and award winning agency which boasts unrivalled industry connections and a client list featuring a fantastic mixture of cross sector blue chip giants and game changing innovators, is seeking a star Account Manager to work on a broad range of corporate/B2B, issues & crisis and public affairs campaigns. This is a seriously ambitious firm which has enjoyed unprecedented growth in fee revenue, while winning influential new clients, expanding its international network and attracting top industry talent.
Due to continued growth, there is now a need for an Account Manager to work in its cross sector corporate communications and public affairs team. Learning from some of the most respected minds in the industry and mentoring a team, this exceptional role will deliver a range of corporate, crisis and public affairs campaigns. This role will enjoy excellent client ownership and exposure throughout the full campaign while also being able to display commercial acumen when supporting new business.
• Experience dealing with a wide spectrum of national, regional, online, trade and specialist media
• Strong press office experience ideally in corporate and/or b2b, with proven ability in
• proactive and reactive media relations
• Excellent written skills with an ability to offer great advice either in writing or verbally
• Solid social media skills, including measurement and evaluation
• Experience being part of a winning new business team
• Excellent time management, with the ability to keep important tasks on accounts moving by deftly managing up and down.
Ideal candidates will display a combination of past corporate communications/B2B PR and public affairs / policy gained in a reputable agency, or coupled with in-house experience. Knowledge of the housing/property, energy and transport sectors would be particularly useful. You will have a strong interest in politics and public issues as well as an in-depth knowledge of the media with broad media networks including social media. In addition you will demonstrate good commercial awareness when helping to win new business and the ability to effectively manage senior client relationships, advising on a range of issues. The ability to effectively mentor and manage teams will also be highly valued.
If you feel you have the suitable experience and skill to complete the role, please submit your CV for consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Senior Account Executive Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Senior Account Executive Financial Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Senior Account Executive Technology jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Senior Account Executive Utilities jobs in London (Central)