Interim Senior Internal Communications Officer
This professional health regulator plays a pivotal role in the setting of standards and continuing fitness for practice a large and diverse group of healthcare professionals.
At present the organisation finds itself going through a significant transitional period and now requires an Interim Senior Internal Communications Officer on an initial 3 month period.
As Interim Senior Internal Communications Officer you will manage the successful support the IC Manager in the delivery of the transformation programme – a four year programme that will span across all areas of the organisation. It will therefore be essential that the successful candidate has proven experience of planning and delivering successful change communications and monitoring the impact.
- Write and deliver detailed communication plans and make interventions to ensure that the programme remains on track
- Liaise closely with the senior management team, transformation programme team, and all associated project teams to establish and maintain excellent working relationships with key internal stakeholders.
- Write clear, concise communications content for a range of materials, including print and online
- Monitor and evaluate communications and adapt plans and strategies as required
Skills, knowledge and abilities
- Ability to balance a varied workload and work independently
- Proven ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills and able to liaise with people at all levels internally
- Able to work across departments and organisations in a collaborative manner
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills, (verbal and written), including the ability to present clear and concise professional communications to a range of audiences
- Strong writing and editing skills – able to confidently produce to present complex information/messages in a simple way
This is a very exciting time to join this organisation and there is every possibility the role could be extended beyond the initial 3 months.
Given the interim nature of this position, the organisation is looking to appoint very quickly; therefore please do not delay in applying for this opportunity.