Public Affairs Manager
A renowned global corporate brand that is a market leader in its field is seeking a Public Affairs Manager to lead its UK advocacy efforts.
As Public Affairs Manager you will be responsible for:
- Leading and crafting their public affairs activity for the UK
- Advocating on behalf of the company to Westminster, Whitehall and other key stakeholders
- Supporting the communications and media team
- Horizon scan, monitor and respond to issues that may affect business operations
- Work with their public affairs agency to ensure objectives are achieved
To be eligible for the position of Affairs Manager, you will need to demonstrate:
- Having worked in a public affairs consultancy or similar environment in public affairs
- Demonstrable successes and achievements in the field of public affairs
- A leader who can put forward intelligent proposals and get buy-in from senior leadership
- A dynamic and fun individual who can above all demonstrate an excellent team spirit
This opportunity has a lot to offer the right candidate alongside an excellent salary and top end benefits package. For further details please apply.
To apply for the position of External Affairs Manager, please click the apply button to upload your CV & quote JC-1609-3898
Ellwood Atfield recruits the people who talk for you. Experts in the recruitment of Media Relations, Internal Communications, Public Affairs and Policy Professionals.
To view all of our vacancies in London, Brussels and beyond, our thought leadership reports and a calendar of forthcoming events please visit
Ellwood Atfield Ltd is an equal opportunities employer