Senior Account Director – Beauty & Grooming
Our client, a global PR agency with a fantastic reputation, is looking for a talented and ambitious Senior Account Director to work with the senior management team and assist with leading their beauty & grooming team and manage the PR campaigns for some exciting and creative household name brands.
Strong leadership skills and experience of providing senior level client counsel to a big brand manufacturer is a must. You will be a strong brand campaign builder.
The team’s work comprises global/regional strategy development and initiative design, as well as execution of UK campaigns.
The ideal candidate should:
- Be a strong, creative thinker who will inspire team planning with a fresh approach
- Be digitally savvy
- Have a proven track record in strategic leadership and the development of campaigns that deliver business impact
- Have blue chip brand experience together with proven success in working collaboratively with agency partners to deliver integrated communications plans.
- Have strong and persuasive communication and leadership skills
- Have impeccable client service skills that add value
- Have a track record as an inspiring team leader
What you can expect in return:
- The opportunity to work with some extremely high profile brands within the beauty & grooming sector
- The opportunity to demonstrate how PR can make a genuine contribution to brand and business growth.
- The beauty & grooming business has enjoyed phenomenal growth, so this role provides a fantastic opportunity to set the vision and strategy for the next phase of business
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Associate Director Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Associate Director FMCG jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Associate Director Healthcare jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Associate Director Retail / Wholesale jobs in London (Central)