New Business Director
Barcroft Media, one of the world’s leading content publishing businesses, is looking for a New Business Director to lead the expansion of their recently launched branded content division, Barcroft Plus.
Barcroft Media creates, licenses, publishes and distributes news and factual entertainment to publishers, broadcasters and digital platforms in over 50 countries. Our flagship channel, Barcroft TV, is one of YouTube’s most watched factual channels, with over 2.5 million subscribers and over 2 billion views to date.
Unlike the competition, Barcroft Plus creates real editorial stories that cut through with global audiences. Our unique earned media distribution network means that our content is published by the world’s media every day whilst appearing on over 20 social and video platforms, offering brand clients unrivalled native reach.
Working out of our Hoxton headquarters, this exciting new role is an ideal position for an experienced, ambitious and highly motivated candidate looking to work for an industry leader.
We are looking for a senior individual who has a great knowledge of the communications industry, creative flair and strong communication skills.
The successful candidate will be responsible for opening doors, driving new business leads and creating successful business relationships. We’re looking for someone who can bring their passion and drive to a rapidly growing company to help us continue our great progress in the world of content marketing.
In June 2016, Channel 4 invested in Barcroft Media, as part of the broadcaster’s Growth Fund initiative.
If you’re a genuine self-starter, have serious ambition and are a digital native who immediately recognises the power of this earned media opportunity, get in touch now.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Extensive experience of new business development and sales within a marketing or creative agency, and a proven track record of successfully identifying and converting new business opportunities.
- Excellent presentation skills, with a confidence for networking and building contacts within the industry
- A strong understanding of the continually changing content marketing landscape and the opportunities available.
- The ability to negotiate, and the commercial acumen to generate profitable opportunities.
- The necessary initiative and drive to succeed in a high paced environment to achieve both individual and company objectives.
- Proof that they are highly organised and detail focused, with experience of hitting targets.
- The ideal candidate will also be team player and possess a positive attitude with a strong desire to learn and develop.
To apply please send your CV to: email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE - NO PHONE CALLS