PR & Communications Recruitment Consultant
Are you disillusioned with your PR career and looking for a change of direction that offers great rewards for the work you put in?
Premier Resourcing is a specialist PR and strategic brand communication recruitment consultancy, looking for a talented PR consultant eager to change careers; or an existing recruiter with the opportunity to work on an established London and South East PR client base from day one.
This is a rare opportunity at this level, to earn a competitive basic salary and benefit from a generous bonus structure, offering high rewards for high achievers. This role will be based in Cambridge and will include occasional, fully expensed travel to Central London to meet candidates and clients.
At Premier Resourcing, we take a measured and intelligent approach to business development and capitalise on market information to build new relationships and manage and nurture existing partnerships. We do not 'cold call' or work in an aggressive sales like manner, we prefer to foster trust with candidates and clients offering in-depth knowledge of the market and 'best practice' service. From graduate to board level, you will work with our truly impressive client list recruiting PR and Communications professionals across all industry sectors from the top PR consultancies to leading blue-chip organisations. You will cover a broad range of disciplines that include marketing communications, Digital, Social Media, Brand PR, Financial; Corporate communications and public affairs
You will be introduced to a warm desk and will be responsible for ensuring that clients and candidates alike receive an exemplary service and become their recruiter of choice.
Attributes for Success:
- 2 years or more PR consultancy experience or existing proven recruitment expertise from any discipline looking to move into PR & Comms recruitment
- A strong academic profile - ideally degree educated
- A flair for building professional relationships and networking
- A natural empathy for others and strong emotional intelligence
- A sound knowledge of social media
- Self-motivated, and well organised
- Enjoys working in a team and would relish the chance to manage their own portfolio of clients Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commercially minded and results and rewards focused.
- A talent for absorbing information quickly
- A sense of humour with a friendly, integral approach
- A 'can do' attitude
- An eye for detail
- An interest in researching the PR market place
What's On Offer?
- Full training, structure and the support you need to be a talented communications recruiter in the PR sector
- Ability to work on an enviable client list including: top tier global PR & Integrated consultancies to blue chip in-house communications and marketing teams
- To work in a friendly, fun, professional and supportive environment
- A competitive basic salary with the chance to significantly earn more with a generous, uncapped bonus scheme
We would love to hear from experienced recruitment or PR consultants looking for a new challenge and who want to be part of a successful and fast-growing team For more information please email your CV for immediate consideration.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Research Senior Account Executive Business / Industrial jobs in Suffolk
- Full Time Research Senior Account Executive Charity / Voluntary organisation jobs in Suffolk
- Full Time Research Senior Account Executive Consumer jobs in Suffolk
- Full Time Research Senior Account Executive Education jobs in Suffolk
- Full Time Research Senior Account Executive Entertainment / Leisure jobs in Suffolk