Part-time Freelance Social Media/Digital Director – Flexible & Remote Working - Award Winning Consum
Social media and digital experts required! Exceptional part-time freelance opportunity for a digital specialist with strong consumer / FMCG experience to support an award winning consumer agency across top tier consumer and trade accounts.
Our client works with some of the biggest consumer & FMCG brands in the world. Their enviable client roster is only matched by their ever increasing list of industry awards recognising their highly creative campaigns and their collaborative environment.
This exceptional part-time freelance role will partner senior management offer strategic counsel to clients on all aspects of digital, integrating it with the PR plan to evolve digital capabilities and unlock digital organic growth opportunities for both consumer and trade accounts. The role will also support new business; attending pitches and feeding into consumer and trade proposals to offer integrated response.
Responsibilities will include:
- Create strategic client proposals and award winning campaigns
- Line manage relevant digital team members
- Lead brainstorms and work with teams to develop integrated campaign proposals
- Play a lead role in client reviews and inter-agency sessions where relevant
- Provide senior counsel on risk mitigation and crisis/issues protocol
- Grow Digital Collective group of suppliers and work with them as relevant
- Stay on top of latest digital trends
- Attend relevant new business creds meetings/pitches
This role will suit an established digital PR specialist with a creative, strategic and hands on mind-set and ability. Candidates should demonstrate experience in a senior digital PR/communications role, ideally covering FMCG clients, as well as displaying an eexcellent understanding of the broader communications mix to contextualize the digital role. The role can split time between their office and working remotely. If you have the experience and skills for the role, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
More jobs like this
- Part Time Digital & Online Manager (In-House) Consumer jobs in Berkshire
- Part Time Digital & Online Manager (In-House) FMCG jobs in Berkshire
- Part Time Digital & Online Manager (In-House) Media and New Media jobs in Berkshire
- Part Time Digital & Online Manager (In-House) Retail / Wholesale jobs in Berkshire