Associate Director, Leading International Agency (8 month Maternity Cover)
We have a new maternity cover opportunity for an Associate Director to join one of the most respected international agencies in London. This agency is looking for a strong all-round corporate communications generalist to join them for 8 months and hit the ground running.
This is a top, global PR Agency. They operate across multiple sectors and work with some of the biggest brands out there. They currently thrive in the PR industry thanks to their amazing working environment and forward-thinking, imaginative ethos. Prepare to be supplied with any and all resources required to break boundaries and apply new ways of strategising.
This is a great opportunity to work with some very high-profiled clients from leading car manufacturers to top clothing labels. If you are someone with strong management, networking and analytical skills with a real passion for the industry, please read on below:
- Provide strategic insight, guidance and creativity to meet client’s requirements. Translate these into strategic PR briefs and guidelines for implementation by the team and self.
- Contribute to financial planning and on going financial updates as projects or activities demand.
- Complete performance reviews, objective setting and career and development planning for direct reports and ensure timetable is completed for all teams under your direction.
- Manage teams and business in compliance with all legal, financial, HR and other company policies and procedures.
- A curious mind, strong analytical skills, problem solving capabilities and a passion for the industry.
- Commercial skills and understanding are required, along with networking skills.
- A firm passion for business growth, whether organic or unearthing new prospects.
- Outstanding client management skills and the ability to remain calm and level headed, including in a crisis is key.
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call David Zaranka: 020 7017 3084 – email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne
More jobs like this
- Full Time Corporate Communications Director (Agency) Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Corporate Communications Director (Agency) Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Corporate Communications Director (Agency) FMCG jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Corporate Communications Director (Agency) Healthcare jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Corporate Communications Director (Agency) Technology jobs in London (Central)