PR Account Manager - food & drink
Hanover is looking for a PR Account Manager to join our communications & trade team and support FMCG accounts, focusing on food & drink. If you are ambitious, seeking a new challenge and want the opportunity to work with major food & drink clients, look no further.
In this hands-on, client facing PR Account Manager role you will make a huge impact on the development of the trade team, working closely with a team of FMCG specialists and international clients in the food & drink industry.
Day-to-day you will provide PR & communications services to clients, managing client accounts and budgets. You’ll get the opportunity to build effective relationships with clients, relevant media and other stakeholders, as well as contribute to new pitches aimed at winning business.
The PR Account Manager will play an instrumental part in promoting the reputation of Hanover in the food & drink trade industry by attending marketing events and other trade-related activity.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Prior experience in a PR consultancy or in-house communications team
- Experience working with FMCG clients, ideally food & drink
- Proven contacts within the media, specifically trade
- Strong knowledge of food & drink trade PR and media landscape
- Solid understanding of the issues and trends affecting the food & drink sector
- A proactive, self-starter who can work independently and deliver high quality work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Hanover is a great place to work if you’re looking for exciting and rewarding work in public relations and corporate communications. We offer talented individuals the opportunity to work with an impressive list of blue-chip clients.
We work hard but still enjoy regular team-building activities and an annual ‘away-day’ every summer. Our people are smart, but always hungry to learn more through our development programme, training, international secondments and mentoring opportunities. We value our people and invest heavily in them.