Corporate Communications agency - Account Director
If you’re passionate about being able to get close to big name brands then look no further. This fantastic UK based agency is looking for an Account Director to join their Corporate Communications Team.
The ideal candidate should have worked in an agency or in-house and have run high profile Corporate Communications campaigns nationally or even globally. You will have experience managing client relationships, working in media relations and be a strong writer.
The team you will be joining is not your traditional agency. It was born because they were frustrated by the ‘big agency’ model where the more experienced you become, the less you see your clients. Their senior teams are unconstrained by these structures. Being closer to their clients allows them to make more valuable contributions to a clients business. The agency is a members of GlobalCom - an international PR and Marketing Communications agency network with over 70 independent public relations agencies in 60 countries.
- Identify strategies to address client communication objectives.
- Strategically assess communication challenges for clients.
- Provide strategic direction to client and teams.
- Convert strategy and programmes into activity.
- Being able to take responsibility and be fully accountable for managing
- Writing skills: must write well and be able to draft basic written materials
- Passion for current affairs and the wider cultural landscape
- Organisational skills – able to manage workload, prioritising work and using support from team members
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Benjamin Davies on: 020 7017 3087 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne