Account Manager – Beauty & Wellbeing
The beauty and wellbeing division of this agency is headed up by a truly inspirational expert with over 20 years of experience in the sector. They were set up over 15 years ago and continue to go from strength to strength with a strong reputation.
Clients include celebrity hair colourists, dermatologist skin care lines, supplements, “clean” beauty and makeup brands – the majority of which are stocked in stores like Space NK.
They have a carefully selected team bringing together experience from journalists, agency and in house PR’s, design, marketing and social media. Their work covers media relations, influencer seeding, experiential, events, retailer relationships, social media and content creation – a great range.
Culture- wise, they are a small and relaxed team of 15 with rewards for good work including manicures in the office and of course, discounted beauty treats!
The Role – Account Manager
The Account Manager will work on a range of beauty and wellbeing clients as a core member of the team.
- Press day and event organization
- Contributing to the development of PR and digital strategies for clients
- Implementing PR campaigns across events, social media, blogger/influencer work and media relations
- Managing junior members of the team
- Assisting on new business pitches
- Contribute to company blog and social media channels
- Currently at Senior Account Executive or Account Manager level
- Experience of working with beauty and wellbeing clients
- Little black book of media and blogger contacts
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Charlotte Bradshaw to discuss in strictest confidence. E: email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications,
stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne