Digital Account Manager / Senior Account Manager
A top integrated consumer agency is looking for a new Digital Account Manager or Senior Account Manager to continue on the company’s success of recent years.
The agency offers services across PR, Social, Content, SEO, Influencer and Design and the successful candidate will get the opportunity to work on all of these platforms in order to connect with the organisation’s high-profiled list of cliental. From Banks to Supermarkets to reputable Food & Drink brands, this agency can rival any in it’s field and coupled with its dedicated yet sociable culture it a great place to work and take your career to the next level.
So if you are interested by working for a modern and innovative PR agency in the trendy area of Shoreditch please read on below.
- Write client specific content and be able to generate it to the correct media outlets.
- Manage and mentor junior members of the team.
- Collect and evaluate client briefs.
- Expand an already thriving business through a number of different channels.
- Must have big brand experience at a leading social media agency.
- First-rate client handler – an organised trusted advisor.
- Able to take a brief from a client and lead the team to deliver a strategic and creative response.
- Good at analysing results and using this information to shape the next stage of a campaign.
- Passionate knowledge of social channels and how to innovate within them.
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Tim Ruocco: 020 7017 3084 – email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne