Freelance Account Executive – Food & Drink – Boutique Agency - London – start asap 4 week contract
Freelance Account Executive – Food & Drink – Super Boutique Agency - London – start immediately 4 week rolling contract - to £125\day
My client is an exciting Food & Drink agency, with some renowned consumer clients to their name.
They are now seeking a Freelance, Account Executive to work on a range of consumer Food & Drink accounts. You will need to be bright with a self-motivated spark.
Responsibilities in the role include:
- Monitoring the media, including newspapers, magazines, broadcasts, newswires, and blogs for media placements.
- Creating press worthy news stories and selling into media – print/digital/broadcast.
- Writing press releases and liaising with the client to gain the best insight into their business.
- Weekly reporting for all clients, collating and analysing coverage both upcoming and published, attending client meetings.
- Maintaining and developing strong contacts in the media and ensuring media lists are up to date.
- Managing press events, guest list and event follow up.
- Coordinating studio or location photography as well as managing client sample mailings.
- Researching new business opportunities.
- Strong proficiency in social media and advising clients on effective strategies for their businesses.
- Attending press trips when appropriate.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong interest in spirits, bars, cocktail/food trends and travel both in the UK and worldwide.
- A desire to progress in the role quickly with ambition and confidence.
- Minimum 1 years previous PR experience – press contacts would be a bonus but not essential.
- Enthusiasm and creative approach to all projects.
- Strong communication skills when liaising with media in writing, person and on the phone.
- IT skills – Word, Excel, Powerpoint/Key notes.
In return for your talent and endeavour, my client is looking to pay a salary up to £125/day on a 4-week rolling contract that could become permanent.
Please forward your CV without delay and in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org