Account Executive - Senior Account Executive - Great Training and Creative Projects
Are you a Senior PR Account Executive with a passion for all things Food & Drink? Do you want to work on PR campaigns for the some of the world’s leading food & drink brands? Do you want to be part of a PR agency that regularly wins awards for its creativity and ability to generate coverage for its clients? This opportunity will offer the successful Senior PR Account Executive with 2-3 years’ experience the chance to progress quickly at a renowned PR agency, working with some of the most prominent names in the sector.
As the successful Senior PR Account Executive, you will be a self-starter, with the ability to think quickly on your feet and be highly tenacious. Prior understanding of Food & Drink PR and or consumer press contacts is required along with a desire to work in a creative, passionate and buzzy team.
· Impressive Food & Drink and Trade journalist contacts
· Proven ability to secure target editorial with current examples
· Impactful writing skills with perfect attention to detail
· Highly motivated, ambitious, flexible and conscientious
· Nose for news and a love of developing brands
Qualifications & Experience
· Previous Public Relations agency experience (1-3 years)
· PR campaign experience in a Public Relations environment
· An active interest in the relevant client sectors
This is an agency that will allow you to develop and thrive at all levels. They are an independent, full service and award winning PR agency who have grown year on year throughout their existence. They strive to continually improve on their offering and work with some of the best in the business. If this sounds like something you’d like to be part of, get in touch today. They also offer a salary of £20-£28k depending on level, great package, amazing team, fun socials, lots of internal and external training courses, highly supportive team, and opportunities to AM and beyond.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Research Senior Account Executive Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Executive Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Executive FMCG jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Executive Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Executive Retail / Wholesale jobs in London (Central)