Account Manager – Luxury PR – Top-level Clients
A highly fashionable Luxury PR agency in West London is looking for a new Account Manager to come in during an exciting period of growth for the agency.
Although they are a small team of 10, they are working with some of the biggest clients out there such as major drink brands, shopping centres, hotels and everything in-between. The founder has over 20 years experience in the field and is the prime person to mould your career. The agency themselves are not a traditional luxury PR agency as they look to hone in more on strategy and brand repositioning, this makes them rather unique and there has never been a better time to join as they look to grow!
- Write client specific content and be able to generate it to the correct media outlets.
- Manage and mentor junior members of the team.
- Collect and evaluate client briefs.
- Expand an already thriving business through a number of different channels.
- Must have big brand experience at a leading social media agency.
- First-rate client handler – an organised trusted advisor.
- Able to take a brief from a client and lead the team to deliver a strategic and creative response.
- Good at analysing results and using this information to shape the next stage of a campaign.
- Passionate knowledge of social channels and how to innovate within them.
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Tim Ruocco: 020 7017 3083 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Retail / Wholesale jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Travel and Tourism jobs in London (Central)